Education is the movement from Darkness to Light…..
Greetings for the New Academic year!
As we start to partner in our children’s growth, let us all adhere to the following:
- The management reserves the right to change the school timings as well as location of classes as and when deemed necessary.
- The school timings for the academic session 2018-19.
- Pre-Primary (Nursery to U.K.G) :- 8:30 am to 12:00 pm.
- Primary (Grade I & II) :- 8:30 am to 1:30 pm.
- Primary to Secondary (Grade III to X) :- 7:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- High Secondary (XI,XII) :- 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.
|III-X||7: 20 am||7:25 am||2:40pm||2:45pm-3:00pm|
|NUR-UKG||8:20 am||8:25 am||12:10pm||12:15pm-12:30pm|
|I-II||8:20 am||8:25 am||1:40pm||1:45pm-2:00pm|
- Students are expected to strictly adhere to the school timings and be in school by 7:25am/ 8:25am/9:25am respectively.
- Dispersal time slot has to be strictly adhered to by parents.
- For latecomers the school main gates will be closed by 7:30 am/8:30 am/9:30 am and parents / students
will not be allowed to enter school premises. Latecomers/ Parents are requested not to get into
arguments with the school staff.
- The school would like the parents to maintain a rapport with the teachers. Parents are advised to meet the Principal, the Administrator or the Coordinators& teachers according to the schedule given below after taking prior appointment. All appointment should be routed through the Relation ship cell(front office only.
|Front Office||Monday-Saturday( 1st/3rd)||Mon-Fri
- SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS – UNIFORM FITTING & TAILORING
- Skirts, Shorts and Trousers should be worn above the waist. Students wearing Small sized, ill fitting uniforms -blazers ,skirts shorts and trousers will be send back home.
- Students are expected to attend school neatly dressed in proper school uniform as per scheduled days.
- Students will wear –
|Primary and Secondary and Higher Secondary (Grade I to XII)||Regular / Casual Uniform with school socks and shoes||Monday &Thursday|
|House Sports Uniform with school house socks and shoes||Tuesday & Friday|
|Formal Uniform with school socks and shoes||Wednesday|
|Pre-Primary (Nursery to U.K.G)||Regular Uniform||Monday -Friday|
|Track pant –T shirt||Assigned Sports/Dance/Music day|
- School winter uniform: Students are strictly expected to wear the school sweater / blazer /long pant as a School winter uniform. Leggings are strictly not allowed.
- As long as a student is on the school roll he / she must always come to school in uniform, even on birthdays.(except for Nur-Grade II)
- No student is allowed to attend any Open Day, school function (in or outside the school) in any dress other than the school uniform.
- Nursery ,LKG and UKG students must carry an extra pair of undergarments and a set of clothes in their school bag regularly.
- The School has outsourced transport facilities but offers no guarantee that a seat in the School Vehicle will be available.
- Parents are requested to read the Transport Policy uploaded on the website.
- Auto Performance and Riya Travels are the school authorized transport vendors. They have been informed to issue transport ID cards to the students using their transport respectively.
- School Bus Facility is on first cum first serve. Pickup and drop point once decided by school transport vendors will not be changed.
- Any change in bus route needs to be informed to the Front Office / Administrative Officer one month in advance.
- If a child, who avails transport, has to be picked up early from school, kindly inform at the Front Office / Reception at least two hours before dispersal time. No child will be granted permission to leave with the concerned person if not informed earlier.
- A proper written application on an A4 paper must be given at school. No other application will be entertained.
( eg a note on a small piece of paper etc)
- Only the bus users will be allowed to ride the school bus on the assigned bus route.
- Unauthorized Private transport will not be allowed into the school premises. Students using unauthorized private must produce a no objection letter from their parent. It is the complete responsibility of the parents to see that the child reaches school / home safely.
- The Unauthorized private transport vendor must issue a transport ID card to the students. Failure to do so the child will not be allowed to use the transport. The school will not be held responsible for any lapses.
- In order to enable the school to control the movement of vehicles and students. Parents are requested to adhere to the given above school timings
- In case of any transport complaint parents are requested to inform the transport vendor , if the complaint has not been attended to then register a written complaint at the Front office within two days. This will enable the school to take necessary timely actions.
- Students who arrive and leave the school unescorted must submit a no objection letter from their parents to their respective class teachers. Failure to do so, the child will not be allowed to leave the school premises. On leaving the school premises the student is expected to sign the register at the school entrance gate.
- Non Bus Students
- Parents / guardians of students who do not avail school transport should report at the school gate 5 minutes before the school gets over to collect their wards.
- Parents (or whoever is authorised by the parents) have to produce the Escort Card at the school gate to receive their ward, failing which the student will not be handed over to their parents (or whoever is authorised by the parents).
- If due to certain emergencies, a student has to leave the school campus during school hours by his own transport, the following rules have to be observed:
- Give a written application
- Produce the Escort Card
- Sign the School Early Departure Register
- Take a Permission Gate Slip, to be shown at the school gate before leaving the campus.
- In case the Escort Card is lost or misplaced the child can be released on the basis of a written application signed by both the parents and approved by the Principal .
- Bus Students
- Bus Students must wear the Bus ID card.
- Escort Card/Vehicle Sticker/ID Card/ No objection letter:
- The school is conscious of the security and safety of its students. Parents / their authorized guardian are requested to extend wholehearted support and cooperation in our endeavour. Parents/Guardians are requested to show their Escort card at the School Entrance gate and also at the School building entrance.
- Parents are expected to carry the school Escort Card when they come to collect their child from the bus stop or school premises, failing which the child would not be handed over.
- For every interaction with school / staff, parents are expected to carry and show their Escort card to the school staff.
- The walker children (not availing school transport) need to be in school by 7:25 am /8:25am/9:25am respectively.
- Students must wear their school Id Card (temporary/ permanent), their Walker Identity card/ their transport Id card daily to school.
- A Duplicate Escort card/ID card/ Walker Identity card can be purchased on payment of Rs 100/- from the front office.
- Vehicle stickers will be issued to 4 wheelers/2 wheelers. No vehicle will be allowed to enter the school premises without the stickers. Duplicate / Extra Vehicle sticker can be purchased at Rs 50/- from the front office.
- Regular Attendance is mandatory. Parents and guardians will appreciate that absence during the term is not in the best interest of the student. They are asked not to apply for leave if avoidable, but a proper leave application has to be submitted under any circumstances at the front office.
- Leave can be granted to the student only on the following grounds:
- In case of serious illness or demise of a very near relative.
- To attend the marriage of his / her sibling, uncle or aunt.
- Any other occasion deemed fit by the school authorities
- Leave will be not be granted for more than four days.
- No student who has been absent will be allowed to attend class until the parent submits a proper leave application stating the reasons for absence.
- In case the parents have to take the children away from school, within the school hours, a written application form(Early departure form) needs to be filled and submitted at the Front Office / Reception two hours in advance. Verbal communication for the same will not be entertained. The child would be handed over only to the person carrying the school Escort Card. Please ensure that you do not collect your child during the school hours unless you have an application sanctioned by the Principal.
- Students who require medical attention during school hours, will be sent to the school Sick Bay with the concerned teacher’s signature on the “School Infirmary Record”.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than six consecutive days renders the student liable to have his / her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted solely at the discretion of the Principal and only after payment of a fresh admission fee.
- The students are required to seek written permission for leave prior to the commencement of the leave. In case the leave is taken on medical grounds, an authentic medical certificate has to be produced.
- Leave for half day is not allowed at all, for security reasons. In emergency however, written permission for leave must be taken from the Principal / Coordinator / and the Class Teacher and the Bus In-charge should be informed, in case the student is availing the School transport facility.
- It is compulsory for the students to maintain at least 85% attendance in each semester. The percentage can be relaxed only on genuine medical grounds.
- If a child is absent continuously for more than three days due to medical reasons, then a letter from parents must be accompanied by a medical certificate. A letter has to be submitted positively to the class teacher in case of any absence.
- The school main gate will close at 7.25am/ 8:25am/ 9:25am in the morning every day.
- Students arriving late will not be allowed to enter the school. Necessary disciplinary action will be taken if they continue to loiter around the school premises.
- Those who leave school in between sessions must in all cases pay the fees for the month last attended. Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all the dues of the school are settled.
- Details to be given for the T. C. Application :
- Child’s Name, Class and Section.
- Admission No.
- Supporting documentation stating the reason for the transfer.
- The last day / date of the child attending the school.
- Parents Contact Nos.
- The School Infirmary is looked after by qualified personnels.
- Parents are requested not to send sick children to school for attending classes or for appearing for examinations. This is in the interest of the child and at times his/her classmates, as well. Medical Certificates must be submitted so that the child’s results are not affected.
- All parents are requested to impart Health Education to their children.
- Maintain personal hygiene such as trimming of nails and being neat on a regular basis.
- Exercise regularly.
- Sleep for at least eight hours daily.
- Have a rich balanced nutritious diet.
- Drink water which is either boiled or filtered. All students are advised to bring their own water bottles from home.
- All children should also be:
- Dewormed at least once every year, on the advice of the family physician.
- Have a dental and ophthalmic check-up once every year by a qualified dental surgeon and ophthalmologist.
- Immunisation must be done as per the schedule given by their physician.
- Students suffering from infectious diseases such as Conjunctivitis, Dermatitis, Scabies, etc. should not be sent to school until they have fully recovered.
- Students suffering from chronic diseases like Asthma, Epilepsy, Heart Disease etc. are advised to be under continuous medical supervision of a doctor, who is a specialist in the concerned field. History of their ailments must be filled up and sent to the Coordinator/ class teacher along with details regarding the treatment and the medicines prescribed by the concerned doctor.
- Parents are also advised to keep the school infirmary informed regarding the medical / health problems which may have developed during the academic year.
- An Annual medical report of the student must be filled up by the parents by every June Month of the new academic session.
- The library is a “Silence Zone”. Students have to strictly maintain silence in the library.
- Students can borrow a book from the library for a week.
- Students have to pay a fine of Rs. 1/- per day, for delay from the due date of return.
- Students are not allowed to enter the library with food, water and personal items. They must keep their bags outside the library before entering.
- Each student has to show his/her book at the exit during dispersal.
- For loss or damage of the library book, the student has to replace the same within a week.
- Each student has to check his or her library book during issue and report impairment or any damage to the librarian. If ant scribbling or damage to the book is found at the time of return then he/she will have to replace the book.
- Students have to replace a book if they misplace it.
- Students of Grade X/ XII should submit the clearance slip from the library to their respective class teachers to get their admit card (for the Board Exam).
- Students should not bring back the issued library books to school except on the day of return, as it might get lost.
- Students must carry their school almanacs and pens/pencils to the Library to maintain a record of the books they read/issue.
- Students are required to use coupons for any purchase of canteen items. Coupons are valid for six months from the date of purchase.
- A nutritious, as well as varied diet, is available in the canteen
- The students must not misbehave with the canteen staff or with other students at the canteen.
- Students must form a queue and proceed for their purchase in an orderly manner.
- They must use the canteen area properly and keep it neat and clean.
- Parents must guide the children appropriately regarding selection of food and beverage
- Breakfast, / Lunch /Snacks will be provided by school to students as an optional facility on payment / coupon system respectively.
- Grade I- III are not allowed to carry any money, Coupons can be bought and sent with the child.
- Grade IV – XII are allowed to carry Rs 50/- ONLY in case of emergency.
- The students need to carry two snacks boxes (a fruit/rolled chappati or sandwich and lunch)
- All students should carry a clean napkin and a mat to school daily.Kindly ensure that clean table napkins are sent daily with the child.
- Saturdays will be off for students, expect for the Saturdays only for sports activity, educational excursion any practice session or some other events, dates of which will be informed as per the schedule.
HOMEWORK / EXAMINATION
- As per our philosophy, we do not believe in stressing the child. Books, notebook, worksheet supporting learning materials will be sent with the child/ uploaded on the website, as per the need, for recapitulation as strengthening of the concepts and skills are essential. But recap is required, so the homework will come on a scheduled basis on the website
- Parents are expected to visit the website on daily basis.
- Chapter wise , Subject wise reinforcement questions will be uploaded on the website. The school will continuously assess the child.
- For formal examination absenteeism will not be appreciated. An absent remark will be given.
- In case of absenteeism due to illness a medical certificate needs to be produced, the child will be given average marks based on his previous continuous academic performance.
- Students are expected to carry their labeled equipment,/musical instrument (if any) Art kit / sports kit/ /club materials to school on the day that the respective classes have been scheduled in the timetable.
- Students are expected to carry their sports equipment, musical instrument etc back home,
- Students are expected to carry books according to their daily timetable only.
- Please label your child’s bag, bottle and shoes. Clearly mention the child’s name and section with a permanent marker.
PARENT –SCHOOL PARTICIPATION
- The school promotes school-parent participation in all its endevours. It is mandatory for all parents to attend the school programmes , workshops, orientations . A lot of thought process and time is put to organize these programmes which centres around the welfare of the child. Absenteeism/ Poor attendance leads to lack of/ delay of/ misleading of information regarding school for these absentees. We hope that parents cooperate with us and ensure 100% attendance in all our endeavours.
PARENT TEACHER MEETING
- The schedule for the regular Parent – Teacher interaction (Open Day) has been given in the Academic Planner. Both the parents are requested to attend the Parent- Teacher interactions and all the events of the school where their presence is expected. Please make sure that you are present by the scheduled time.
- In case of concerns, Parents can meet the Coordinators and facilitators (Teachers)with a prior appointment
SCHOOL –PARENT COMMUNICATION
- All circulars will be issued only through website. In case of any parental consent a hard copy of the circular will be sent.
- SMS will be sent for any form of Alert.
- Monthly completion of syllabus and forthcoming events(Happenings) will be given on the website.
- School Almanac must be carried daily to school. Kindly ensure that the child’s information in the almanac is completely filled.
- In case the child is unwell, the parent needs to inform the teacher through the Almanac.
POSITIVE BEHAVOIR MANAGEMENT
- The following disciplinary measures may be adopted by the school in dealing with students behaving in an unruly manner, and/or breaching schools disciplinary code/rules.
- Oral warning and counselling
- Written warning
- Counselling along with yoga and meditation
- Detention during the break or on working Saturdays & or denying school/bus services upto 30 days.
- Suspension (ranging from 7 days to 30 days).
- Transfer Certificate from the school.
- Students indulging in aggressive or very violent behaviour will be dropped to and picked up from the school by their parents. They will not be permitted to travel by school bus.
CODE OF CONDUCT OF STUDENT
- Our students should be polite and disciplined wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by the conduct of its students. They should greet all the teachers whenever and wherever they meet them. Bullying, use of foul language and vulgar behaviour will lead to strict action.
- They should take good care of their health and keep themselves physically fit and strong.
- They should never be cruel and should know that cruelty is the trait of a bully while kindness is the mark of a gentleman. Bullying is strictly prohibited inside the school premises and no such act will go unnoticed or unpunished. Depending on the gravity of misconduct, punishment will be given as per CBSE guidelines.
- They should always accept and complete whatever work is assigned to them.
- They should face difficulties courageously and confidently.
- They should always be ready to lend a helping hand at home to their parents, brothers and sisters; in school to teachers, companions and any unattended visitor whom they happen to meet on the school premises.
- They should never cheat, be unfair, steal from others or borrow others’ belonging without taking permission.
- They should stand when any teacher or visitor enters the classroom.
- They should be truthful.
- They should respect the aesthetics of the classroom and of the school premises and report any damage caused, to the teachers.
- They should never hesitate to say ‘NO’ when asked or tempted to do a thing, which they know is wrong.
- They should respect the liberty and rights of others.
- They should keep their classrooms clean and take care of the school furniture.
- Instead of lamenting and grumbling over the evils of the world they should try to contribute in making the world a better place to live in.
- They should look upon people from all parts of the world and all walks of life as their brethren irrespective of their caste, colour and creed.
- They should not waste their time in idle gossip.
- They should take pride in wearing their school uniform. They should not wear the school uniform in any public place outside school, without prior permission.
- No shouting or whistling is allowed in or around the school building. Running in corridors is strictly prohibited.
- Throwing things outside the window, physically hurting anyone inside the classroom, in the corridor or outside the school, throwing any object at anyone is strictly forbidden.
- Hair must be regularly trimmed. It must not cover the forehead or touch the collar. Girls must tie their hair in neat ponytails or plaits.
- Blazer is a part of the uniform and must be worn.
- The almanac and school identity card must be brought everyday.
- Students must not litter classrooms, subject rooms, laboratories and corridors.
- They should be proud of their Alma Mater.
- Students need to take permission in writing, to carry a camera to photograph the school activity in or outside school. They are not allowed to upload any such photograph (On the social media). Any student indulging in such an activity on the social media will face disciplinary action.
- Every student should carry his / her Almanac to school every day.
- Parents are requested to avail the school bus facilities for their children.
- Class Teacher’s Period is a signal for all to go to their respective classrooms. This should be done promptly, in an orderly manner and in silence. As soon as they are in their classes, students must get ready for the class assembly.
- Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner. Students must move in a single file and not crowd outside classrooms, in between periods. Bags are not to be carried from class to class.
- Students should be clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are not in proper uniform will not be allowed to enter their classrooms and may be sent home.
- Parents must ensure that the girl students wear knee length skirt and the boy students wear their trousers from the waist and not below it.
- Boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instrument to school.
- No book, (other than text books or library books) magazine or paper may be brought to school without the Class teacher’s permission.
- Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not permitted.
- Students who come to school accompanied by a domestic help should never leave school before the person arrives. In case of delay, they should report to the school office. Prior permission is needed from the school authorities, if the student has to return home unaccompanied by an adult. They should not loiter on the way but return home promptly. Students are warned not to buy or receive anything from anyone.
- The School reserves the right to issue TC to students on the ground of indisciplinary activities.
- Any student repeating a particular class for 2 consecutive years will be issued TC as per the CBSE Rules.
- Bursting crackers or splashing colours during Diwali/Holi or any other occasion in the school premises or in school buses is strictly forbidden. Non-compliance with these instructions can result in expulsion from the school.
- Students should attend all festivals and functions that are celebrated in the school.
- Parents of students, availing the school bus must seek prior written permission from the Principal when they want to take their wards home privately.
- Every student should wear their ID card/transport card/Walker card to school every day.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS
- Parents and guardians are requested to read and explain the school rules to their wards.
- The school lays great emphasis on discipline. The following are regarded as a breach of school discipline:
- slackness, disobedience and disregard of the school policy , rules ®ulations.
- Lack of good manners, words or actions likely to lower the image of the school.
- The school reserves the right to suspend/ expel students whose diligence or progress in studies is considered unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to the other students.
- Action will be taken immediately by the school authority for causing damage to school property ,Immorality and insubordination or contempt of authority.
- During school hours, parents are requested not to enter school premises to see their children or teachers, expect in emergency.
- For any change in the address, telephone numbers and other relevant information, parents are required to inform the school front office immediately through a written application.
- Children, when sick, should not be sent to school to attend classes. The parents cannot hold the institution responsible for any claims arising through illness and accident.
- Parents’ attention is drawn to the fact that criticism of the school or teacher in the presence of a child should be strictly avoided, because it causes the students to lose respect for their teachers with consequent failure to learn from them and retard their progress.
- Parents can meet the Principal on stipulated days only after taking prior appointment at the front office.
- Parents should not try to contact the Coordinator or teachers over phone, They can meet the Coordinator and teachers during the ‘Visiting Hours’, after taking prior appointment at the front office.
- Attendance of both parents for the PTMs/ Open Day is compulsory and the section Coordinator / Class Teacher should be informed about any absenteeism, prior to the meeting. Students must report in their school uniform. A respectable Code of Conduct should be maintained and punctuality observed at such meetings.
- Any communication made by the parent /guardian should be addressed to the Coordinator /Class Teacher. Name of the Student, Class, Section, Phone No should be clearly mentioned in the application. Application on A4 size blank paper will only be accepted . The application must be submitted at the front office only, for subsequent action and follow up.
- Parents should sign the progress report card. If lost / mutilated/ replacement/copy will be made after the payment of Rs.100 at the Front Office.
- The name, class, section and house of the pupil should be clearly marked on all belongings of the students for e.g. blazers, shoes, bags, etc.
- Parents are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress by paying attention to their attendance, punctuality and discipline and to take interest in their child’s work. They should check the almanac every day and note the instructions given. They are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any circular / notice / invitation etc. has been issued. Parents are also requested to acknowledge the communication sheet in the school almanac by signing on a daily basis.
- Students are expected to take care of all school property and in case of any damage, an appropriate fine will be imposed for the offence.
- Girl Students are allowed to wear only a pair of small rings / studs on both the ears. Students are not allowed to apply nail polish / mehendi / tattoos / kajal under any circumstances.
- Students are advised not to carry any cash.(Please refer canteen rules). They must not bring valuable articles for e.g. mobile phones, expensive watches, fountain pens, transistors, electronic gadgets, cameras, calculators or jewellery to school. In case of loss of valuables or other articles, the authorities will try their best to trace out the items but shall not undertake any responsibility for the loss or replacement.
- It is compulsory for all students to attend school on the first day of the beginning of a semester or after each vacation, and the last day before the end of a semester / beginning of a vacation. Otherwise, strict action will be taken by the school authority.
- The ward, whose parents avoid meeting the authorities when advised to do so, may not be allowed to attend the classes.
- Parents must carry the Escort Card of their wards and personally see off and receive their wards at bus stop.
- Parents must first consult the school academic planner, date sheets and other circulars before making enquiries over phone.
- Strict action will be taken against students using unfair means in examination.
- In the event of the student missing his/ her assessment due to his / her absence from school, there shall be no re – assessment for the student.
- Collection and distribution of lunch packets and other belongings is not the responsibility of the school and is not allowed.
- No student is allowed to bring gifts, presents or return gifts etc. to school to mark his/her/other’s birthday or for any other occasion. At the most, a student will be allowed to distribute 2 toffees (eg. éclairs) per student in his/her section. No gifts, toffees, chocolates, etc. should be sent for Principal /Coordinator/Class Teacher/ Subject Teachers/Non-teaching Staff.
- Parents are requested to carry the Escort Card on their person while visiting the school for any function organised by the school.
- Vehicles with School vehicle stickers will only be allowed in the school premises,
- If either of the card is damaged or lost, an application has to be submitted to the office and the parent will be issued a duplicate Identity / Escort Card, as the case may be, on a payment of Rs. 100/- per Identity Card / Escort Card / Vehicle sticker at the school office.
- Our School is a plastic-free zone. All parents are requested not to send or bring any articles like tiffin, stationery, craft articles etc. to school in polythene bags.
- Use of social media by students must be restricted to Academics only. Use of internet, facebook etc , whatsApp should be strictly monitored by parents. Any complaints regarding this will lead to disciplinary action.
- Please make your child memorize the residential address, father’s name, mother’s name and the phone numbers.
- School Uniforms will be available at Kalyani Garments, At Address: Queens Tower Kings Square, Shop No. 18, Opp Medipoint Hospital, Next to Bank of Baroda,New D.P. Road, Aundh,Pune -7,Only Thursday Saturday, Between 10:00 am to 12:30 pm. Contact No: 020-24451970.
- School Shoes will be available at Shoes 4 U.New Shoe Galaxy, At Address: Shoes 4 U.,Near Sai Chowk,Pashan Sus Road.Pune -411021.Contact 020-65001546 ;9420731894.
- School Books[ Only from Grade I to Grade X ] will be available at Goel Mini Market . At Address : Shop No. 10. N.C.L. Shopping Centre, Beside Hotel Siddharth, Pashan Road, Pune-8. Saturday Holiday. Between 10:00 am to 12:00 pm or 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Contact No.: 9028943031 , 020- 25893401.
- The tuition fees will have to be deposited on a Term basis in advance within the 7th day of the first month of the Term I (April).&Term II ( Sept). In case of late submission of the tuition fees, a fine will be charged as follows:
|Delay (in number of days) in depositing Tuition Fees||Fine Amount|
|A fine per day will be charged for the late payment. No request for the waiver of late fee fine will be entertained. This may lead to necessary strict actions .
A bounced cheque is an offence , the school reserves the right to send a legal notice
- Parents / Guardians are requested not to approach the teachers for private tuition for their wards. If any kind of help is required, then the parents / guardians are requested to get in touch with the Principal and assistance may be considered as per the convenience of the school and / or the teacher.
We seek your co-operation for effective functioning and to strengthen the building of a harmonious relationship.
Last but not the least, give a positive attitude to your child.
“Your children need your presence more than your presents.